Thread: Call Cap for G series in Canada.

Call Cap for G series in Canada.

I just bought 2, G series duel flash cameras. They are still in the mail but while I wait I was wondering if the Cell Cap will work in Canada? This will be my first time playing with the Cuddelink system. Thanks!
    20 cuddeback cameras of many models
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway

Cell cap* �� ugh!!!
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway

It looks like the Cellular versions are Verizon LTE. Do you have Verizon service?

Bell Telus and Roger's are the big 3 in Canada. I would definitely like to try this system out.
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway

Can you put the Home unit close enough to just use the Cuddelink system without the cell service?

Yeah I'll give that a try as well. But I want to have the cameras 2-3 hrs away from home. I'll keep my eyes open and watch as info trickles out.
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway

From my experience, even using all at home with Cuddelink, your biggest problem 2-3 hrs away from home is battery power & keeping them running.

Ugh I had these cams out for a while and one works as it should the other one (both set on pic/video) will take one pic and one video and says SD FULL. On an empty card. I did not realize this and had it out over a month on a scrape...not cool at all cuddeback,not cool at all. Dont make me buy a DS4K!!
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway