Thread: Dual Flash time lapse question

Dual Flash time lapse question

My goal is to have my dual flash take one picture every morning (say 8am) in addition to motion detected pics. If i set day lapse time to 24hrs. When will it take the pic, i.e. is there a way to set what time of day it takes the pic?

Thanks,
    Trey

With the camera set on time lapse the first time lapse image will be taken 30 seconds after the camera arms itself, or in other words, 1 minute after you start the 30 second timer to arm the camera. So if you want to take a picture at 8:00 AM each day you would set the camera and start the arming process at 7:59 AM. The problem is that, at least with my dual flash, the camera's clock loses a minute or two each month so I suspect the timing of the shots would creep a couple seconds later each day.

Thanks, thats good to know. It would be super convenient if there was a way to set a start time for the lapse, but I guess i can coordinate when i arm it to when i want the pics. Just inconvenient to have to be on location with the camera setup at the right time.

I agree with you Trey... not very convenient at all, but it's the only way I know to do what you want done.