Thread: My Old Cuddeback Cams

Hybrid View

My Old Cuddeback Cams

This months photo contest had several pictures taken with their old cuddebacks. I thought that was cool. I have 4 older model cuddeback cams (Capture) and I love them. They take great pictures. The only problem I have with them is the date stamp wont show the correct date. At one point I thought of getting rid of them, when I compare them to my new model cuddebacks. Looking at those pictures the guys posted recently, made me understand that its okay it the date wont update, I still love the results they give me.

The Cuddeback Capture is the best white flash camera the Chinese ever manufactured.
    http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

http://nantucketwaterfrontnews.blogspot.com/

Covert Reveal
    M-100
    Little Acorn 521MM
    119466C
    Cudde Capture (Finally died after two years of service)
    D55
    D55IR
    M-80XT STOLEN
    M-80X
    Covert Black 60
    W6E

Quote Originally Posted by Alston View Post
    This months photo contest had several pictures taken with their old cuddebacks. I thought that was cool. I have 4 older model cuddeback cams (Capture) and I love them. They take great pictures. The only problem I have with them is the date stamp wont show the correct date. At one point I thought of getting rid of them, when I compare them to my new model cuddebacks. Looking at those pictures the guys posted recently, made me understand that its okay it the date wont update, I still love the results they give me.
    I'm pretty sure that if you call customer support they can email you a firmware update that takes care of that date issue on the Captures.

Thanks for that advice. I have a total of 9 cam-cams (6 X-Changes and 3 Captures). I contemplated on purging the captures out of my inventory, but I'm glad I held on to them. Like I said they take great pictures. I'm going to give your advice a try. It would be cool if they have a fix for that problem....

We have a firmware update that will solve the issues with the date/time stamp display incorrectly.

firmware date stamp fix ???

What are the chances you could share it with me? I have three of the capture (white Flash) cams, that I love very much that have the date stamp problem. I would love to put them back into circulation.

Contact customer support at (920) 347-3810 and they can email the files to you.

Yes we all wish the capture flash was still around. Even today very hard to beat..however the C1 is very respectable
    20 cuddeback cameras of many models
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway

Blog removed

the first Nantucket blog has been removed, or I can't see it.

Guias y Tutoriales para Principiantes

Quote Originally Posted by ParaPrin View Post
    the first Nantucket blog has been removed, or I can't see it.

Guias y Tutoriales para Principiantes
    It's been removed.
    http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

http://nantucketwaterfrontnews.blogspot.com/

Covert Reveal
    M-100
    Little Acorn 521MM
    119466C
    Cudde Capture (Finally died after two years of service)
    D55
    D55IR
    M-80XT STOLEN
    M-80X
    Covert Black 60
    W6E