Thread: Ambush IR Plus, Model-F2-P Video mode problem...

Ambush IR Plus, Model-F2-P Video mode problem...

Dear All Friends,

We have purchased the 4 Ambush IR Plus Model F2-P(1309) cameras which are working good for recording images but not recording videos. There is one rotary dial on the User Interface. If we set the dail on the Video On model by selecting time frame, it is only recording photos not the videos. We are facing this problem with all 4 models. can anyone help me with this issue. It will be great help for me.

I have attached the photos of the camera model.

looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best regards,
    Akash Patil.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Same problem

I have the same model and same problem? do yo have any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Akash P View Post
    Dear All Friends,

We have purchased the 4 Ambush IR Plus Model F2-P(1309) cameras which are working good for recording images but not recording videos. There is one rotary dial on the User Interface. If we set the dail on the Video On model by selecting time frame, it is only recording photos not the videos. We are facing this problem with all 4 models. can anyone help me with this issue. It will be great help for me.

I have attached the photos of the camera model.

looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best regards,
    Akash Patil.

Ambush IR Plus, Model-F2-P Video mode problem...

I had email conversation with Cuddeback team and found the solution. The problem was with the battery level of camera trap. In Ambush 1309 Model battery level must be above 25% to work with video mode. I recharged the 2100 MAH AA batteries for 2days and finally succeeded to resolve the VIDEO MODE problem.

But the video mode of 1224 works in low battery level.

There is need of high capacity batteries for 1309 model to work with video mode(Minimum 25% battery level).

Many Thanks

Thank you very much

The batteries level is low.

I will try recharged.

Quote Originally Posted by Akash P View Post
    I had email conversation with Cuddeback team and found the solution. The problem was with the battery level of camera trap. In Ambush 1309 Model battery level must be above 25% to work with video mode. I recharged the 2100 MAH AA batteries for 2days and finally succeeded to resolve the VIDEO MODE problem.

But the video mode of 1224 works in low battery level.

There is need of high capacity batteries for 1309 model to work with video mode(Minimum 25% battery level).