Thread: Pictures from early March 2017

Pictures from early March 2017

Looks like a few deer have found the Antler King Mineral Block, starting them out early, see you in a few years!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you like that product better than trophy rock ??

Fist time using this Bearman. I have never used Trophy Rock some find it hard to believe but in Virginia for the longest time these products were illegal to use at any time. That changed not long ago but the count I am from any feeding is illegal due to CWD, also any scent with natural deer urine like Buck Bomb. The property we just got where these pictures are taken feeding is allowed (but discouraged by the State Game Commission) outside hunting season (unless bear start to feed there then you have to stop feeding, except natural foods and plots like apple trees, putting apples down is not natural, must be on the tree or where it falls, lots of disclaimers!!! Lol). So I have not used them before. Just starting to plan food plots when we get moved in. Just got soil test back so now the work begins. Will be fun arching the see and wildlife blossom like flowers!! Wow long answer for a yes or no question!!! Lol

Thank you for the reply and good luck on your food plots , i like a clover & alfalfa mix, they will normally be okay for 5 years with a little care taken to them.
    sorry to hear about CWD,, been here in wisconsin for years now.