Thread: Favorite Cuddeback Design and Why

Favorite Cuddeback Design and Why

Hey all, it's always great seeing all the Cuddeback images that get submitted on the forum. What we are curious about is what is your favorite Cuddeback camera design and why. We've had many different types of designs through the years so what do you consider to be your favorite design and also most importantly why is it your favorite. We are not looking for comments on the camera's performance just comments on the camera's design.

Thanks,

Cuddeback Support

I believe the Cudde Capture was the best camera you ever made. Nothing fancy and easy to program.
    http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

http://nantucketwaterfrontnews.blogspot.com/

Covert Reveal
    M-100
    Little Acorn 521MM
    119466C
    Cudde Capture (Finally died after two years of service)
    D55
    D55IR
    M-80XT STOLEN
    M-80X
    Covert Black 60
    W6E

I second the Capture

I'll 3rd that. Design wise, the Capture was ok. Card and batteries were easy to access and mounting was easy. It would have been nice if the cam was a tad smaller. I still have two new Captures in factory packaging

My Experts were my First Cuddie's and still my favorite. I still have one running 365 days a year and i liked the password option.

Hello. Capture Flash was your best product. It's all in the color and brightness of the flash. Any camera with the super simple setup is awsome and easy to use. I love the Ambush for ease of card removal.the C1 is not as easy to get the card in and out,but not difficult. Just harder in winter and the bottom trap door for the card always comes off. The way they attach to the tree now (ambush.attack.c1 those flimsy plastic pieces break all the time.maybe give a spare with the cameras or make them metal the like the genius mount has.
    20 cuddeback cameras of many models
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway

The Cuddeback C3000 was my favorite. It was easy to use, lasted for many years, took great pictures.

Dave

I bought one of the Cuddeback C1 cameras when my C3000 finally died after many years of great service. The new color C1 does a good job with great color photos. I still have three of the Capture white flash cameras that work, but the flash is so weak any night time pictures are too dark to see. I also have several other brands of the newer IR style cameras and none of them can compare to Cuddeback in picture briteness, color, and detail.

Dave

Screenshot_2017-02-17-00-18-11.jpg i just found 2 new cuddeback models.
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway

Screenshot_2017-02-17-00-17-15.jpg pretty cool I just found them last night.
    2 stealth cam
    2 uway