Thread: First Time User

First Time User

Well just joined the Cuddeback nation. Just bought my first Cuddeback C3 Black Out. Im already reading some things I didn't want to read about night time pics. I cant wait to check it, and hope for good results on pics.

I__00030.jpgI__00006.jpgI__00008.jpgWelcome, even though I don't have that model I still love my Cuddies. I've never had problems with service. I do own and use 1 - Capture, 1 - Expert, 4 -Attack IR's and 3 of their E2's in infared. One thing to remember is the night pics might be a little fuzzy if the animal is moving to fast. Here is an example of one of my infared pics from my E2. Good luck and let's see some pics.

Thanks Bearman69!! Hope im pleased. I can deal with night time pics like that. I cant wait to check it tomorrow evening. Only going to be a 48 hr soak but we'll see.

Hey Bearman,,,,,,my IR gives great pictures in the daylight but at night its black with lots of little squares,battery level is at 75%

Run an LED test on the camera to see what the LEDs are firing at, the result will be a percentage. You can also email images into Cuddeback Support to have them be evaluated to see if they have any suggestions for you.

Hey all of you

Hey friends i am new here please tell me What is this forum all about. I am waiting for your reply.

The forum is about trail cameras.
    http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

http://nantucketwaterfrontnews.blogspot.com/

Covert Reveal
    M-100
    Little Acorn 521MM
    119466C
    Cudde Capture (Finally died after two years of service)
    D55
    D55IR
    M-80XT STOLEN
    M-80X
    Covert Black 60
    W6E