Thread: Cuddeback f2 ir questions

Cuddeback f2 ir questions

I bought this camera over the ambush IR 5A because this camera is 8 megapixels instead of 5. I am having problems with very grainy very poor mage quality both day and night . I have tried to use the "parameters " because it is supposed to give better images , but the parameter option in the menu doesn't appear. It doesnt appear that this model even exists on the web site - I could use some help here . I bought it after looking at all the great pictures posted on the website but mine are hardly able to make out anything in the frame .

Thanks in advance

The standard F2 model does not have Parameters. The Parameters are only offered in the F2-P which is available only at Bass Pro or the F2-20 and F3-20 available at Cabelas. The F2 will not take as good as images as the other Cuddeback cameras since it has a lower grade sensor then the other Cuddeback models, this is why you see this camera retail for a lower price point. We do have a firmware update available though that will help with image quality on the F2 models.

Cuddeback F2 IR questions

I can not find an updated firmware- the model # seems to be 1286 and the firmware is 3.03 If I use trophy room It downloaded several firmware updates- but none for my model. I am encouraged that you think I can get better pictures . could you send me a link to the new firmware ?
    Thanks in advance