Thread: error message:00 need help

error message:00 need help

Hello Everyone i just bought 2 new long range IR cameras but when i put the batteries in i get error:00 on the screen. how do i fix this?

error 00

have error 00 as well need help asap

C23 error:00

I just bought the C23, and after installing the New batteries, the display screen shows ERR 0R:00. I can't access anything else on the camera. Please help!

Cuddeback C23 Error:00 Answer!!

I just found out what the ERROR:00 means for the Cuddeback C23, its a power issue and has to returned to the manufacturer for repair!!! After a LOT of reading and deciding on a new camera I chose this one and ordered it. And after the waiting game I received it! All looked well and I was FIRED UP to use it, then I put the New Duracell batteries in and the Error Code showed up and now here I sit, waiting OT the 2 week turnaround for fixing/replacing and returning.... Not a great start so far!!! This REALLY set me back on my camera scouting as I really need it this time of year!! So, I'm bummed out for now and hopefully it it will be somehow worth my wait!!!

Never buy a cuddeback!!!

I've used cuddeback cameras for about 8 years now, had all kinds before, even if you have a problem it can be fixed, i wont change. Capture ir and attack ir gets me all the pictures i can stand.