Thread: Ambush

Ambush

My new Ambush(Oct.) takes beautiful pictures problem is the time is about 8 hours off,when I go into the field to get camera the time is way off,shouldn't it show the real time,if I knew how to post pictures on here I'd show ya's

Question Set the clock at home, test the batteries in advance

Have you set the clock in advance and confirmed it is correct before you place the camera in the field? The camera does not come pre-set.

If the batteries are low, most clocks will loose time, so it is possible you need to check your batteries, and make sure they are installed correctly.

If both of those things are ok, then perhaps it is warranty issue with the camera.

Battery level is 90 % and yes the time was set before I took the camera in the woods

Lock the time, test the batteries ahead of time

Have you set the check ahead of time and affirmed it is right before you put the camera in the field? The camera does not come pre-set.If the batteries are low, most tickers will free time, so it is conceivable you have to check your batteries, and ensure they are introduced correctly.If both of those things are alright, then maybe it is guarantee issue with the camera.