+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm new to the forum and I wonder what's going on here.

I'm new to the forum and I wonder what's going on here.

I had a look at the postings and saw that many of them never received a reply. Lack of knowledge or what is it?

It's not lack of knowledge, believe me. The site had a severe problem with spam and extremely rude members this past winter. The administrators eventually got a handle on it and removed the rude members and the spammers. Now we are left with a great bunch of guys. Hang in there, we will reply to you eventually.
    http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

http://nantucketwaterfrontnews.blogspot.com/

Covert Reveal
    M-100
    Little Acorn 521MM
    119466C
    Cudde Capture (Finally died after two years of service)
    D55
    D55IR
    M-80XT STOLEN
    M-80X
    Covert Black 60
    W6E

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. I think the reason may be due to a lack of activity here compared to another site I watch.

Welcome, during all the chaos with the spammers many members were inadvertently banned as well as myself and I guess some didn't know why and haven't bothered getting the issue fixed.

+ Reply to Thread