Thread: Wildlife Pictures

Wildlife Pictures

I have always loved watching wildlife. When we purchased our property outside of Centerville, Texas it gave me the opportunity to view wildlife in their own environment. I started with one Cuddeback camera and was so thrilled each time I checked the camera for the latest photos. It did not take long before we bought 3 more cuddeback's and placed them throughout the property. We live about 3 hours from our property, so it is a real treat to go up there every other weekend. As soon as I arrive, the first thing I want to do is check the cameras.

Your hooked for life, congrats. bearman

I believe I am hooked! I am going up to the property this weekend and can't wait to see what pics I have waiting for me.

It did not take long before we bought 3 more cuddeback's and placed them throughout the property. We live about 3 hours from our property, so it is a real treat to go up there every other weekend. As soon as I arrive, the first thing I want to do is check the cameras.???
    GuL

I hope you are mounting them up high and out of reach of the thieves. Lock them up good too. Anything to slow the thief down and make him work for your cameras.
    http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

http://nantucketwaterfrontnews.blogspot.com/

Covert Reveal
    M-100
    Little Acorn 521MM
    119466C
    Cudde Capture (Finally died after two years of service)
    D55
    D55IR
    M-80XT STOLEN
    M-80X
    Covert Black 60
    W6E