PDA

View Full Version : Some new Attack IR"s pics.

bearman69
10-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Here are a few new pics,I think the bobcat is very pretty with the leaves changing colors in the background,enjoy.13931394139513961397

FredG
10-08-2012, 10:20 AM
... I think the bobcat is very pretty with the leaves changing colors in the background,enjoy.13931394139513961397

That's a bit of an understatement Bearman! With a little color correction to kill the yellow tint and a slight bit of sharpening that bobcat pic would be printed large and hanging on my wall if it were mine. Cuddebacks do produce some great picture quality.

Fred

bearman69
10-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Thank you, I already have that pic. set aside for this winter to make a 10x8 for the wall. I also make calendars with my pics and give them out to my family. If you send your Email address to me I'd be happy to send you a copy,Fred. I just looked at the bobcat pic and I don't know if it's my computer or this site but the pic is very dull when looking at it here, not the way I posted it. I just looked at it again and now it looks fine, go figure,but I still would be happy to send you a copy.

FredG
11-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Thank you, I already have that pic. set aside for this winter to make a 10x8 for the wall. I also make calendars with my pics and give them out to my family. If you send your Email address to me I'd be happy to send you a copy,Fred. I just looked at the bobcat pic and I don't know if it's my computer or this site but the pic is very dull when looking at it here, not the way I posted it. I just looked at it again and now it looks fine, go figure,but I still would be happy to send you a copy.

Wow, that's really nice of you Bearman! I would love to have a copy of that bobcat pic to print and hang... will send a pm. Sorry about being so late to respond... life got in the way of fun for a while and I lost track of this thread. A senior moment I guess.

I don't know what that's all about with pics looking a little dull one time and then better another. I've seen the same thing myself many times. Go figure.

Thanks again,

Fred