View Full Version : Attack IR

09-20-2012, 11:01 PM
I just checked my Attack IR today and it had 13 pics but only 2 were viewable the other 11 just showed the sd card and I could not even preview or view them but in the details it showed the day and the # of kb's that were on the sd card. I have 11 cameras out and the Attack IR is the only one that I have this problem with but when I put the sd card in my laptop all the pics came up. Pic #1 was ok and pic #7 was ok but the rest of them I could not view. Any help out there?

09-24-2012, 04:14 AM
It could be that you have a bad sd card. i hope this helps and good luck to you.

09-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Bearman's comment above is surely possible, if not probable, but I've had this happen frequently when parameter P5 is set to 2 (highest image quality). This setting for high quality just reduces the amount of jpeg compression used to store the image at the cost of way more storage space on the card... with the "benefit" of a picture that essentially has a very, very limited (barely noticeable) increase in picture quality. I think, but don't know for sure, that the Attack on occassion thinks faster than it can talk to the card in this mode... sort of a Joe Biden gaff setting. :) If that's not how you had it set then my next suspicion would be that you put in your card with dripping wet fingers (I've done that with similar write errors until things dried out). I think in a few short months I've learned most of the things NOT TO DO with the Attack! I'm very talented at stepping in every steaming hot pile of puppy poo in the yard. :D