PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Deleted folder in Trophy Room

Iowa/giants
08-04-2012, 09:09 PM
The worst has happened! I deleted a whole year folder. Thinking i was deleting an old version of Trophy room i deleted the 2011 folder from I cant find it any where. Searched:( the recycle bin and i have no CURRENT back-up. Is there any place that i can find it or is it gone forever??

FredG
08-06-2012, 11:02 AM
The worst has happened! I deleted a whole year folder. Thinking i was deleting an old version of Trophy room i deleted the 2011 folder from I cant find it any where. Searched:( the recycle bin and i have no CURRENT back-up. Is there any place that i can find it or is it gone forever??

Hi Iowa/giants!

I tried to reply to your question yesterday, but I think my post was flagged as 'spammy' or something... whatever that means. :)

Your files are not permanently deleted yet, they are just marked for deletion. They will only be unrecoverable if and when your computer overwrites them with new files. Do an internet seach for free utilities to recover deleted files (there are plenty of them out there). They are easy to use and you should have no trouble getting your files back as long as you act sooner rather later (before they get overwritten). Hope this helps!

Fred

Iowa/giants
08-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi Fred, Thank-Tou, I did your search and it led me to a windows 7 tuitorial on ( How to restore deleted files). It led me step by step through the restore to previous time period, so i was able to bring my cuddeback folder back to a specific time period. (That is before my deletion) and "Bamo" all things restored. Whew what a relief. Thank-you very much. Now i need to figure out how to delete two previos versions of trophy room off my desktop without harming my working version?? Any ideas on that one?? Again thank-you.