PDA

View Full Version : Recover pics?

Geterdun
07-13-2012, 09:39 PM
My batterys went dead in the field and have no pics on card. Had it out about a month and batt. went dead must have had bad batt. but should have had pics on it before it died, am i missing somthing that i cant see the pics that it took before it die?

bearman69
07-14-2012, 05:52 AM
I really don't know what to tell you other than what camera model was it? And by calling customer service they should be able to help you out, I hope this helps and good luck in the future. Also look on the web-site for the different owner manuals that you can look at or download them.

NantucketShedHunter
07-14-2012, 06:33 AM
I heard that some of the Cudde cameras, especially the Captures, will delete all the pictures they take when the batteries die.

deerhunter308
07-14-2012, 09:21 AM
I never had a problem losing all my pictures from my Capture when the batteries die. The batteries are dead most of the time I swap out my memory cards since I let my camera soak for months at a time. Are you using a memory card or just the internal memory. Either way I wouldn't think that should happen.

bearman69
07-15-2012, 05:21 PM
I've never lost my pics. on my memory cards when the batteries have died on any Cuddeback models, my Experts, Captures,Attack and the Attack IR, and trust me when I say I've had batteries die on all of them at one time or another. During the winter I've had the batteries freeze in the cameras and it will show dead battery, but after warming the camera and batteries up in the house the batteries will show that they still have a lot of juice in them and I still have my pics on the cards.

Geterdun
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks you all for trying to help, maybe it was just a fluke on my part

bearman69
07-16-2012, 02:26 AM
What brand of card are you using and how big is it? I've been using the Sandisk brand for years now with no problems, also in my Captures I use a 2gig and in my Attack and the Attack IR's I use a 4 gig card. I also reformat all my cards on my computer before putting them back into my cameras. I hope this helps and good luck with your problem.