PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Done This?

NantucketShedHunter
05-06-2012, 05:01 AM
So I deployed my Cudde Capture for three and a half weeks in a great spot. Went to check it yesterday and I noticed that I had forgotten to put the SD card in the camera. But then I noticed that I had 14 pictures in the internal memory after pushing the A button. I would have thought it would have much more pictures than 14 after a three and a half week soak. I put a spare SD card back into the cam and left it for another week or two.

I was looking in the manual on how to retrieve the pictures from the internal memory. It looks pretty straightforward. I will attempt to do that at next check.

Have you guys ever forgot to put a card in the camera?

bearman69
05-06-2012, 05:38 AM
No,I never have. When I go to pull cards I always make sure I have the extra card that goes to that camera on me. Once and awhile I'll forget it in the truck, then it's a hike back to get it, but it's not that big of deal.

JB22
05-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Yes, I have forgotten the card a couple of times. When the pics are saved internally and then transferred to the card, the letter i is in the pic number, example:CDYi002. I've forgot to turn a camera on a few times!

NantucketShedHunter
05-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I did not know about the i in the file name on the picture if it were taken with the cam's internal memory. Thanks for that.