PDA

View Full Version : Attack IR lights ON

bowkid
04-01-2012, 08:36 PM
I have a Attack IR that I got for Christmas and has been working GREAT, until now. The batteries got down to 11% so I changed them out with some new ones. After I put in the new ones ALL the IR lights came on and stayed on, the camera is switched to off, all lights are still ON??? I changed it from video to picture, all lights still on. I pulled the SD card, all IR lights still on. No matter what setting I dial it to all IR lights stay on. This camera has been never been dropped or abused, don't know if has something to do with it getting down to 11% battery and trying to download the videos on to a USB memory stick??? Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

bearman69
04-03-2012, 09:54 AM
I've never had this happen to either one of my Attack IR yet. I would call Cuddeback and talk to them about it, just remember to have the camera and a fresh set of batteries when you call as they will want you to try fixing it over the phone before sending it in to get fixed. This has worked for me in the past with one of my Capture's and one of my Expert's. And it worked out great. I hope this helps.

NantucketShedHunter
04-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Is there a firmware update available for that cam?

GAnderson
09-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Have you been able to figure out this problem? My Attack IR just did the same thing....batteries went down to low %....changed out batteries with new ones and the red LEDs stay on constantly. I am a new member to this forum and was browsing to see if anyone had experienced this same problem....would be interested to know if it has a fix for it. Thanks

G Anderson