PDA

View Full Version : Attack "FULL" problems

mhbaseball
10-18-2011, 11:29 AM
My new Attack Flash model is messing up. Only 3 weeks old and keeps saying FULL on the screen and stops at 128 pictures. I tried a 4GB and 8GB card and did it on both. 75% battery life left. I formatted the card on the computer prior and also deleted all pics on the camera prior. And when I open the card on my computer there are no pictures at all on it.

I am so frustrated with this I have about had it. ANyone had this problem???

Dutch
10-23-2011, 09:29 PM
This is another one of those multiple posts btw...which was responded to in one of the other 2 threads. :rolleyes:

bubbabassman
10-24-2011, 09:20 AM
yep! I have the same problem as of this morning. I took the card out of my attack and put it in my reader and no images came up. then put itback in my attack and it said "FULL" we really need some help on this one!!:(

bubbabassman
10-24-2011, 12:25 PM
yeah, you and everyone else it seems!! nobody can get c-back to respond to their questions and they are all the same questions basically!!

wsartor
10-24-2011, 12:52 PM
I have 3 brand new Attack IR's. First week in the woods did great. 600+ pictures. Now, all 3 immediately say FULL, but no pictures. I "take" a test pic, the camera says FULL, but no pictures. Not even the test pic. Changed out the SD cards for new ones. No pictures. Called support. Lady came on the line to get my name and number and said they'd return my call in the next 4 to 5 business days. I figured it was user error. Seeing these posts, I'm not so sure. Anyone having any luck on this one?

theduke45
10-24-2011, 08:44 PM
I have attack IR, had 3 different sd cards, they would say i had pic on them, but when i put them in my computer to view pic wouldn't have any thing on them. instead of putting pic on sd cards it was putting them on camera memory had to down load to sd card and format my sd cards on my attack camera.all 3 cards have worked fine since. formatting my cards to my camera was my problem hope this helps some one.