PDA

View Full Version : Moisture in Capture IR

southernshooter
09-09-2011, 05:05 PM
I have several Capture IR cameras and am having trouble with moisture getting in my camera, I ordered and changed the door gasket and still getting moisture inside. Anyone else have this trouble? Any fixes that you know of?

johnchibirka
09-17-2011, 12:15 PM
I had the same problem with Cature flash. Had to dry it out w dessicant packets at home. Now flash continues to go off every 30 seconds.

chrisg2709
09-18-2011, 03:27 PM
I have the same problem. I have had my capture ir for 2.5 yrs now and of course its past the warranty. I have had problems with it since the first time I used it. First it was the sd cards, then the batteries, now I am getting moisture. I tried the troubleshooting reset but I cant even change the time. Nothing shows on the lcd when on the time/yr selection. When I turn it to 30 seconds it sets for 30min and the only other time it will use is 5 min. I am extremely unhappy with mine. I know they will want to sell me a new one for cheaper if I send this one it, but after having these problems I'm not so sure I want another.

Woodduck
09-20-2011, 03:13 PM
I am new to this forum. However, I have had my Attack IR for only a couple of months, and I now have a bunch of moisture on the inside of the glass on both the camera lens and the IR LED area. How does this get fixed?

I have been on the phone three times today for 20 minutes, 30 minutes, and 35 minutes to hear " Your call is important to us...." Seems like noone up there cares. I left a message for Greg Williamson, but no call back either.

Should I go out and buy a brick?

Replys accepted.

Dave
dwbren@verizon.net