PDA

View Full Version : Attack IR Picss

Joe Jordan
09-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I too, am having problems with night pics! Have sent it in twice, with no repair.(so far, $20 for shipping with no reimbursement) Have been on telephone off and on for two weeks with customer service manager, with promises of repair and reimbursement of shipping charges! Just sent camera in a third time with same promises. Attorney says there is a lemon law on any retail product that is sent in for the same repair three times and is not repaired. I know it's only 230.00 plus shipping charges (30.00) now, but I believe in principles and good business practices. Cuddeback should reimburse all shipping charges, at least, and a public apology for letting this defected product out for retail sale without a recall, and also not admitting that there is a problem!

ronnieb
09-05-2011, 11:18 AM
I have an attack IR and have been using it in the back yard to get used to it over the last month. The day photos, guard duty and 30 second video work fine.

I have not been getting good night photos, with various ones just black or as a faint image... some of which may be a small animal or bird?...... I have some "middle of the night" deer photos at about 25 feet on low grass with 3' weeds and grass as a background directly behind them and the images were weak....... The tech manual on-line suggested a good background is important or get closer to the animal etc. How have others taken night photos in the summer to get good photos?..... does the summer heat interfere with night photos?

Northernbuddy
09-05-2011, 08:51 PM
My Bad, I was getting great night pics right out of the box. Then I went and did the latest firmware update and not I am having the same night pic problems. I think I will reistall the old firemware.

Scar
09-08-2011, 07:31 PM
I haven't put mine in the woods yet,but i'm getting great pics of my dogs in the backyard! I'll get it in the woods just as soon as this damned rain lets up! Can't wait!!

jimmeltyem
09-09-2011, 10:30 PM
i have had problems also just got it back last week gonna check it tomorrow to see if it works.

BWR2797
10-17-2011, 06:27 PM
I'm affraid to do the firmware update. My Attack IR seems to be working just fine. The night pics are good and so is the video. The only problems I've had are with the E30 and E32 error codes when I try to download the images from the USB port. I just started grabbing the whole card and swithching it out every time.

bearman69
10-18-2011, 03:49 AM
I did the up-date in early Sept. with no ill affect to the camera or pics. The only thing is if you do the up-date, bring new batteries with you. After I did the up-date the battery level really went down, I guess it takes a lot of juice to do it. Good luck. bearman