PDA

View Full Version : Attack internal memory/SD card problems???

Mad Scientist
01-16-2012, 12:13 PM
How do I get my Attack to save pictures to the SD card instead of the internal memory? Thanks

Mad Scientist
01-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Just stick the card in.

You really think I'm too dumb to know to stick the card in? Great advice there bud.

tlb
01-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Let me know if you figure it out because I can't get my new camera to load to sd card or flash drive I've tried several memory cards and 2 different flash drive and keep get EC:10

Mad Scientist
01-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Let me know if you figure it out because I can't get my new camera to load to sd card or flash drive I've tried several memory cards and 2 different flash drive and keep get EC:10
Haven't you heard? According to "Dutch", all you have to do is stick the card in!

rj1629
01-19-2012, 05:23 PM
i have had the same problem!! i have tried numerous sd cards and nothing is on them, i know for a fact there are deer crossing in front of it!!!!.... so much for the best camera my cheaper ******** camera is no fuse put batteries in it put sd card and go!!! figured to try out the attack ir from cuddeback and as of right now I'm really unhappy with it

Mad Scientist
01-19-2012, 06:48 PM
And I probably was right about that..for your case. "Mad Scientist"..perfect nick.
You make no sense whatsoever.

Mad Scientist
01-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Cute!............... :D
I see your from Wisconsin. I'm starting to think your a Cudde rep under cover.

FactoryRep8
01-22-2012, 12:35 PM
To transfer images from internal memory to SD card follow these steps:

1) When you check camera press A, number of images in memory will be displayed

2) Insert SD card

3) Press A 3 times, the "worm" will be displayed as images are copied. Wait until worm is finished then remove SD card

This is detailed in the owners manual, you can find a current version on cuddeback.com, click suppor then manuals.

Video It
08-06-2012, 06:59 PM
For anyone else who may be reading this I solved the issue with my Attacks doing this by simply switching to SanDisc memory cards either 2GB or 4GB. The Kingston cards I was using wasn't recognized by the camera so all images went into the internal memory. Then, since it wouldn't read the cards it would not download the images either. Also, if someone accidentially forces the card in upside down it can bend one of the small connector pins in the card slot causing it not to read the card as well. A light and a magnifying glass will allow you to make sure they are all straight.